Home » Patient Corner
Putting patients first to offer superior ambulatory care benefits in a state-of-the-art same day surgical center
The surgeons and staff at Hudson Valley Ambulatory Surgery, LLC, believe in putting our patients first. Our facility was designed to be more comfortable than a traditional hospital setting, with a relaxed culture that puts our patients at ease. Your experienced surgeon works with highly-trained nurses and healthcare professionals to make sure that your surgery goes smoothly and successfully. We make your same day surgery as calm and stress-free as possible with our unparalleled service, efficient and flexible scheduling, personable and highly trained nurses, and latest medical technology and equipment.
Hudson Valley Ambulatory Surgery, located in Middletown, NY, is the only specialized same day surgical center in Orange County. Outpatient surgery at our facility offers numerous ambulatory care benefits to our patients:
• No surgical procedures require an overnight stay.
• We do not handle emergencies, so surgeries go on as scheduled without delay or cancellation.
• Our pre-op admissions process is shorter and simpler than in a hospital.
• Easy scheduling and efficient surgical procedures mean that our patients are in, out, and back home with their family.
• We participate in numerous health insurance plans.
• Our facility offers easy access from major highways and free parking.
Your rights as a patient and your privacy are of utmost importance to us. Please share with us any concerns before or after your outpatient surgery.
Are you or your child scheduled for a surgical procedure?
You can find and download all instructions and forms here.
• Medication Reconciliation Record Click here for a medication history form to complete before surgery.
• Latex Allergy Form Click here for a latex allergy form to complete before surgery.
• Pre-Surgical Testing Form Click here for a medical and anesthesia history form to complete before surgery.
• Pre-surgery Checklist Click here for a convenient, pre-surgery checklist to complete before surgery.
• Outpatient Surgery Tips for Adults Click here for information on pre-surgery preparations, contact information, and location of your surgery.
• Outpatient Surgery Tips for Children Click here for information on pre-surgery preparations, contact information, and location of your child’s surgery.
Forms are posted online in PDF format and will launch in Adobe Acrobat Reader. There are two choices when filling out:
1) Use the interactive fields to fill in your information, save the form with your name and date (yourname_052312_PreSurgery), attach and email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Print out the form, fill in your information and either fax or mail to our office.
Hudson Valley Ambulatory Surgery
75 Crystal Run Road, Building B, Suite 225, Middletown, NY 10941
T: (845) 692-9900 F: (845) 692-0800
Provides an opportunity to view practice and procedure details. More>